|Mens Size Conversion Chart|
|Womens Size Conversion Chart|
Alice Jodpur Boot
The original design of the Chelsea boot has been credited to Queen Victoria’s shoemaker J. Sparkes Hall. He patented the design in 1851 and wintery weather.
- Dainite rubber & leather sole
- Patent pending Goodyear® welt
- Fits true to size, medium fit
- Italian sizing
- Made by hand in Italy
- Dust-bag and shoehorn included
- Polish suggestion: Saphir Wax – Brown
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN…
Subscribe to our newsletter and you won’t miss a step
We won’t sell your data to others, and to thank you for your trust we’ll give you a 10% discount on your first order after you join. Just fill the form below with your name, surname, and preferred e-mail (it’s the one you remember the password to).