|Mens Size Conversion Chart|
|Womens Size Conversion Chart|
BRISTOL Chelsea Boot
The original design of the chelsea boot has been credited to Queen Victoria’s shoemaker J.Sparkes Hall, he patented the design in 1851 and shoes for that matter, use the shoe horn provided, it makes life so much easier.
- Leather sole
- Patent pending Goodyear® welt
- Fits true to size, slim to medium ﬁt
- UK sizing
- Made by hand in Italy
- Dust-bag and shoehorn included
- Care: Suede protector spray can be used
- Polish suggestion: Saphir Wax – Black, for the leather areas only
Subscribe to our newsletter and you won’t miss a step
We won’t sell your data to others, and to thank you for your trust we’ll give you a 10% discount on your first order after you join. Just fill the form below with your name, surname, and preferred e-mail (it’s the one you remember the password to).