What’s the right size for me?
- You’ll find all the size details on our Fit Guide page.
What can I do if I ordered the wrong size?
- Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us. You will be able to exchange for a different size, and the shipping’s on us. Email us (email@example.com) and we’ll guide you through the exchange process.
What can I do if a particular style isn’t available?
- Unfortunately, we don’t produce specific styles on request. They might be back next season, though, so we suggest you follow us on Instagram or subscribe to our newsletter. Incidentally, you’ll get a 10% discount on your first order after subscribing to our newsletter – not a bad deal, is it?
Where are the shoes made?
- O’Keeffe shoes are crafted by hand at our plants (www.novarese.it) in Corridonia, Marche, the very Italian shoe district.
My shoes broke. Can you repair it?
- That depends on the type of damage. First, send a picture of the damage to our customer service team. Then we can estimate whether we can make the repair, and how much time it will take. If we can do the work, we will send you the timing and the confirmation of the exact cost – you can find the complete price list on our Repairs page. After receiving the payment, we’ll arrange for a courier to collect your shoes from your home and we’ll send you all the documents you need via e-mail. Once your shoes are repaired, we’ll send them back.
How can I take care of my O’Keeffe shoes?
- You’ll find all the information you need on our Care & Maintenance page.
Are there any sales coming?
- We have seasonal sales at the end of Winter and Summer, with dates that vary every year. Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with upcoming sales, offers and exclusive discount.
Do I need to have an account to place an order?
- No, you can check out as a Guest. However, when you create an account you can keep track of your order history, manage your orders, and easily ask for refunds.
How can I place an order?
- You can either check out as a Guest or create an account, which we recommend, as you’ll be able to more easily manage your orders with an account. To create an account, click on the “Register” button and fill in the form. Once you have your account, sign in, select the products you want to purchase and put them into the cart, then proceed to payment.
How will my order be packed?
- We put extra care in packing our shoes. They will come inside a beautifully designed box, together with two store bags, a shoehorn, a second pair of shoelaces, a guide to shoe care.
How can I check the status of my order?
- Your order will be “in progress” until the moment it will be shipped. Then you will receive a notification via e-mail, with the shipping tracking number, so you’ll be able to monitor the package’s journey.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
- Our management system automatically generates the invoice once you’ve completed the order, so you can’t modify it after confirming it. You can write to our customer service, though, and we’ll take care of changes for you.
How long will it take for my order to be shipped?
- Standard – Free shipping to Europe, UK and US will take 3 to 5 days;
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, you can either send an e-mail to our customer service or manage delivery options directly with the courier. Name and contact details of the courier can be found in the e-mail we’ll send to you when the parcel is shipped.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Maestro Cards.
When will the amount of my purchase be charged?
- The full amount will be charged at once, because our management system immediately creates the invoice when you confirm the order.
The payment process failed. What can I do?
- Sometimes payments fail, due to issues with the data entered or the payment method. If you receive an e-mail saying your order has been cancelled, please verify that your card is active and working, check the data you enter, and try to place it again or write an e-mail to our customer service.
Is it safe to buy from your website?
Where do you ship in the world?
- We ship all around the world.
How do you ship orders?
- We ship all our orders via secured tracked couriers.
How much will it cost to have my order shipped?
- Standard shipping to Europe, the UK and US: we cover shipment and customs costs;
- Standard shipping to other Countries: we cover the shipment costs, but you will be asked to pay any other customs duties your Country may require.
Will I have to pay customs fees?
- For US shipments, we will cover the customs for you. For other countries, you’ll have to pay the specific custom duties your country may require.
Can I track my order?
- When we ship your order, you’ll receive an e-mail with the tracking number, so you can monitor its journey. You will also receive updates from the courier’s website.
I’m not always home to receive the order. Will it be delivered anyway?
- All our orders are shipped via secured tracked couriers, so a signature is required at the delivery. You can arrange a different delivery time with the courier by contacting them and providing your tracking number.
Returns & Refunds
Can I return my shoes?
- Yes, of course, you can return them if:
- You purchased the wrong size;
- There are problems with the fit;
- You are not satisfied with your purchase.
The shoes must be unworn, and the packaging should be intact, including bags, shoehorn, shoelaces, card and brochure.
How do returns work?
Is the return free of charge?
- Yes, shipping and customs are free.
How do I prepare the shoes for return?
- You simply put all the items you received into the box, paying attention not to forget cards or other small parts. Then you follow the instructions we sent you via e-mail. You can also read our Returns & Refunds page.
How can I ask for a refund?
- Write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue.
How long will it take for my refund to be issued?
- You have 14 days to send back the items you want to return. When we receive them, we check their condition, and if everything is in order, we issue the refund immediately. Depending on the bank we are working with, it can take up to 15 days for the funds to be credited. We’ll also send to you the credit note and a copy of the refund.
Counterfeit websites, sellers and products
I have found an e-shop that sells your shoes at half the price. Is that ok?
- No, it is almost certainly a fraud. We know that many fake websites sell luxury products at ridiculously low prices. They pop up weekly and disappear just as quickly. To make their products look authentic, these websites copy our images, or images from our retail partners. Some of them don’t even have anything to sell, but they use fake e-commerce procedures to take pre-payments and defraud customers.
Please note that we only sell our products directly or via authorized retail partners, and our sales or special offers are always notified on the website and via our newsletter (to which you should really subscribe not only to be updated about real sales, but to enjoy a 10% discount on your first order).
If you have any doubt about an e-store or a physical shop, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.